leave your guests
feeling bowled over
Bowl food is ideal when you want your guests to have ample food at your party but don’t want to restrict them to a sit-down meal. Guests can continue socialising while eating as the chef cooks in front of them creating a great visual spectacle.
Cooked in front of guests.
Bowl food is a great talking point and allows people to eat and mingle at the same time. It works well for all kinds of events and is very popular for birthday parties where guests want to eat a meal without too much formality.
Sample bowl food menu options:
- Rice Noodle Salad with Coriander Marinated and Seared Tuna
- Singapore Salad and Chicken Satay
- Paella with Fresh Seafood garnished with Saffron and Lemon Zest
- Steamed Red Pesto Couscous with Grilled Merguez Sausage, Tomatoes, Coriander and Chilli Salsa
- Crispy Pork on Egg Fried Rice with a Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Roasted Red Pesto with Baked Salmon on a bed of Wilted Spinach and Garlic Mash
- Mini Cod and Chips with Heinz Ketchup, Vinegar and Sea Salt
- Mini Toad-in-the-Hole with Onion Gravy
- Cumberland Sausage and Mash with Red Onion Compote
The most important aspect of our business is making sure that you have the best experience possible. If these guys love it, then so will you!
We had quite the successful pop up at Grand Central this past December – thanks again for all your support and we can’t wait to replicate this in other markets.
Alice Kuo, Veuve Clicquot New York
Huge thanks for yesterday. Looks like Moet is in the top five products that the press most liked/commented on out of the whole entire show!
Edward Goodman, Selfridges
Thank you very much for this mornings’ install…looks fab.
Selfridges Food Hall
What have you got in mind for your unforgettable
Enquire above or give us a call, we would love to hear from you