SIT DOWN MEALS
SIT DOwn and
Let us take care of the rest
Our caterers create delicious food options: from canapés and bowl food to full sit-down meals. Your guests can also enjoy traditional street food with freshly-made stone-baked pizzas and paella.
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, wedding or anniversary – or indeed any other event – we can offer fine food to suit including excellent finger-food to soak up our delicious Capability cocktails.
Add a touch of luxury to your event with a lavish meal.
There’s nothing like having a delicious sit-down meal, beautifully prepared at your own event to make your guests feel truly spoilt. We have the best chefs and the best staff on hand to ensure that your event is every bit as fabulous as you can imagine.
There are many options, including full silver service, sharing platters, dessert stations and flambeaux creperies, to make your unique event truly special for your guests. Whatever the occasion, we ensure that the menu is designed to suit you and your event.
Complete Events via One Supplier.
Everything from the Marquee to top Bands and DJ’s we do it all. When you want the whole party organised for you, we are the experts.
FOOD TO WHET THE APPETITE
Asian-Style Three Course Meal
- Spiced Lamb Skewers with Cucumber and Mint Raita
- Spiced Thai Fish Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Chilli and Garlic Marinated Prawn Skewers with Wasabi Hollandaise
- Chilli and Mango Salmon on Lemongrass Skewers
- Mini Nan bread topped with mushroom, garlic and lentil tapenade
- Grilled chicken with mint and Garam Massala finished with roasted aubergine
- Crispy seaweed and spring vegetable parcels with a soy and chilli dipping sauce
- Thai Garlic and Pepper Chicken Supreme on a sweet potato and sesame cake with griddled Vietnamese vegetables
- Beef and Wild Mushroom Skewer accompanied by bowls of sticky rice
Spectacular Flambeaux crêperie: our expert chefs will cook, toss, flambé and fill fresh crepes to order in front of guests.
Rio Festival-Themed Meal
Main Course – Sharing dishes:
- Pan Fried Chorizo Sausages
- Beef Enchiladas
- Taco Shells filled with fiery chicken
- Corn on the cob with a spicy, citrus rub
- Barbecue pulled pork
- Patatas Bravas
- Cheesy Garlic bread and Sun-dried tomato bread
- Salsa, Guacamole
- Mixed Green Salad with cherry tomatoes
- Homemade Lemon Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Vanilla Crème Brulée
The most important aspect of our business is making sure that you have the best experience possible. If these guys love it, then so will you!
We had quite the successful pop up at Grand Central this past December – thanks again for all your support and we can’t wait to replicate this in other markets.
Alice Kuo, Veuve Clicquot New York
Huge thanks for yesterday. Looks like Moet is in the top five products that the press most liked/commented on out of the whole entire show!
Edward Goodman, Selfridges
Thank you very much for this mornings’ install…looks fab.
Selfridges Food Hall
What have you got in mind for your unforgettable
Enquire above or give us a call, we would love to hear from you