Sit Down Meals
Add a touch of luxury to your event with a lavish meal.
There’s nothing like having a delicious sit-down meal, beautifully prepared at your own event to make your guests feel truly spoilt. We have the best chefs and the best staff on hand to ensure that your event is every bit as fabulous as you can imagine.
There are many options, including full silver service, sharing platters, dessert stations and flambeaux creperies, to make your unique event truly special for your guests. Whatever the occasion, we ensure that the menu is designed to suit you and your event.
Here are some sample menus to whet your appetite:
Asian-Style Three Course Meal
- Spiced Lamb Skewers with Cucumber and Mint Raita
- Spiced Thai Fish Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Chilli and Garlic Marinated Prawn Skewers with Wasabi Hollandaise
- Chilli and Mango Salmon on Lemongrass Skewers
- Mini Nan bread topped with mushroom, garlic and lentil tapenade
- Grilled chicken with mint and Garam Massala finished with roasted aubergine
- Crispy seaweed and spring vegetable parcels with a soy and chilli dipping sauce
- Thai Garlic and Pepper Chicken Supreme on a sweet potato and sesame cake with griddled Vietnamese vegetables
- Beef and Wild Mushroom Skewer accompanied by bowls of sticky rice
Spectacular Flambeaux Creperie: our expert chefs will cook, toss, flambé and fill fresh crepes to order in front of guests.
Rio Festival-Themed Meal
Main Course – Sharing dishes:
- Pan Fried Chorizo Sausages
- Beef Enchiladas
- Taco Shells filled with fiery chicken
- Corn on the cob with a spicy, citrus rub
- Barbecue pulled pork
- Patatas Bravas
- Cheesy Garlic bread and Sundried tomato bread
- Salsa, Guacamole
- Mixed Green Salad with cherry tomatoes
- Homemade Lemon Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Vanilla Crème Brulée