Canapés Party Food
CANAPES ARE THE
FOOD GEMS OF THE PARTY
Canapés enable your guests to mingle and chat during a drinks reception or can be served as snacks before a sit-down main meal. You can choose from hot and cold options and even extend your canapés offering with starter, main and dessert variations.
Concerned your guests won’t have enough to eat?
You can always provide some of the following finger foods, served just like canapés but in a more substantial form:
- Prosciutto and Creamy Mascarpone on a Basil Sconelette with Cracked Black Pepper
- Aromatic Duck Spring Rolls with Hoi Sin Sauce
- Mini Steak Sandwich with Sun Blushed Tomato
- Wild Mushroom Parmier with Creamed Goats’ Cheese and Black Olives
- Warm Shot of Apple and Plum Crumble
- Mini Crepes filled with Apple and Calvados Compote topped with Maple Syrup
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Canapé: the sit-down snack you eat standing up?
The French word canapé literally means ‘sofa’. A French chef created this type of hors d’oeuvre by placing a savoury element on top of a piece of toast or bread. That topping sat on the bread like someone sitting on a sofa so the snack became called a ‘canapé’.
Examples of our most popular canapés:
COCKATIL PARTY CANAPES
- Oak-Smoked Duck and Balsamic Berries on a Melba Croute with Rocket Leaves
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Roast Beef and Homemade Sharp Horseradish
- Sun-Dried Tomato Tart with Goats Cheese Mousse and Crispy Basil
- Mediterranean Vegetables and Red Onion Chili Jam on Sun Dried Tomato Toast
- Basil Sconelette topped with Smoked Salmon, Mascarpone and Pesto
- Seared Herb-Crusted Tuna on a bed of Seaweed with Olive and Shallot Vinaigrette
MENU EXAMPLES AND IDEAS FOR STARTERS, MAINS AND DESSERTS
- Sesame-infused Thai Fish cakes with Sweet Chili Jam
- Home-cured Gravadlax and Mascarpone wrapped in Seaweed with Pink Peppercorn Dust and Fresh Dill
- Smoked Trout with Wasabi, Sweet Apple & Fennel Salad
- Lavender Shortbread with warm Roasted Slices of Lamb Fillet rolled in Garden Herbs topped with Quince
- Chorizo, grilled Chicken, Crispy Sage Sticks
- Peppered Rare Fillet of Beef on Toasted Brioche with Red Onion Marmalade and Fresh Strawberry
- Baby Brownies topped with Crème Fraiche and Morello Cherry Compote (Hot)
- Baby Lemon Meringue Pies
- Almond Biscotti with Dolcelatte and Fresh Strawberry
The most important aspect of our business is making sure that you have the best experience possible. If these guys love it, then so will you!
We had quite the successful pop up at Grand Central this past December – thanks again for all your support and we can’t wait to replicate this in other markets.
Alice Kuo, Veuve Clicquot New York
Huge thanks for yesterday. Looks like Moet is in the top five products that the press most liked/commented on out of the whole entire show!
Edward Goodman, Selfridges
Thank you very much for this mornings’ install…looks fab.
Selfridges Food Hall
What have you got in mind for your unforgettable
Enquire above or give us a call, we would love to hear from you