Luxury Party Planners
Planning your Perfect Luxury Birthday Party
Capability Events are experienced Luxury Party Planners designing and creating extraordinary events with flair and panache. We WoW your guests with our creations letting you take all the credit. At the core of our Party Planning skill set is our belief that life is defined by landmark parties. Make yours the ultimate in Luxury with our talents, connections and theatrical flair.
Clients choose Capability Events as their Luxury party planners for our creativity, can do attitude and our ability to book you any act, band or celebrity to make your party the one your guests talk about for years to come.
We are Complete Luxury Party Planners
That means we do it all – Everything – From the Party Design to the Clearing Up.
- You Deal With One Person
- You Make One Booking
- We design, organise and build your perfect bespoke Luxury Party
How to get started Planning Your Party
- Set a date.
- Make a rough guest list – this will give you your numbers.
- Think about your theme – Will there be one? Plenty of parties don’t have a theme so don’t feel you need to make your party a fancy dress extravaganza. You might just want it to be super smart and polished. Having said that a great theme can really make your Birthday the Party of the summer. Have a look at our Party Theme section
- Decide on the type of party. Are you imagining a formal sit down event with guests sat at tables eating a meal or are you looking for a more informal affair where guests have a drinks reception before moving to cocktails, dancing and street food? This effects the size of the marquees you will need. Sit down meals need approximately twice the marquee size compared to stand up parties.
- Food – Are you a Canapés type person. Do you love a reception cocktail and nibbles before sitting down to a banquet or are you all about the latest hipster street food fad?
- Now think about your entertainment – Let’s assume you want to dance the night away. So are you going to choose a band or a DJ or are you going to have both and what time will you want to dance until? Do you want to go till dawn or are you likely to crash and burn around 1am?
Once you have thought about all this you are ready to talk to a party planner and to get started designing your perfect Luxury Party.