Marquee Wedding Reception Package
Ready for the Wedding Reception of the Year
With over 20 years experience of organising amazing events for private and corporate clients – including parties of up to 3000 people – our commitment is to make your special celebration, spectacular, stress-free and so much fun.
Our wedding package will take all the stress out of organising your event – we have covered every element of your wedding reception to ensure that you can concentrate on celebrating the best day of your life with your friends and family.
From our very first meeting together at your home, until the very last bit of clearing up is done – we take responsibility to be in full control throughout every stage of your Reception. One of our ultra efficient event managers and their team will be on-hand throughout the day to make sure everything goes smoothly.
What is included for 100 Guests:-
- 9m by 21m White PVC Clearspan Frame Marquee
- 6m by 6m Chinese Hat Pagoda Marquee for Reception Area to Marquee
- Flat Ivory Wall and Roof Lining throughout the structures
- 6m by 6m Catering Tent attached to rear of Main Marquee – out of sight of your guests.
- Interior Carpet in a colour of your choice.
- 3 Course Fully Catered Meal including all catering equipment, staff and linen for your tables.
- 5ft 6 Round Tables and 100 Chiavari Chairs for your Wedding Breakfast
- Fully stocked Mobile Cocktail Bar including premium spirits and bar staff to create delicious cocktails all night. They will also serve a reception drink on arrival to your guests and provide a glass of Prosecco for toasts.
- PA for speeches, Dancefloor, Lighting, Sound Equipment and top quality DJ
Chill out Furniture, including Bean Bags and Sofas for your guests to relax upon.
We will provide a delicious 3 course meal for you and your guests to enjoy. This will include silver service from our team of experienced staff and carefully selected wine for the tables. The menu will be discussed with the chefs in the run up to your wedding and we will arrange a tasting session to ensure you are happy with your choices. We can even arrange to have a bespoke menu put together inspired by your tastes, preferences and theme of your day.
50 Bottles of wine will be provided for the tables during the wedding breakfast, this will be a mix of Reds, Whites and Rose – You may choose your wines from our wine list here. We will also provide a glass of Prosecco (or similar) for toasts during the speeches
We will also provide a wooden easel for your table plan.
We will install a Mobile Cocktail Bar into the marquee. It will be a 12ft wide with a bespoke fast cooling triple fridge for the refrigeration of all your drinks to the perfect temperature. Our back bar with mirrored shelves provides a great backdrop to the bar.
We will also supply the following:-
- 1 x Bar Manager
- 2 x Bar staff to make cocktails and drinks all night
- £1000 + vat worth of cost price stock.
- All the necessary bar glassware, ice, fruit and items needed to make great Cocktails and Drinks all evening
Our staff will provide a drinks reception, served of silver trays as your guests arrive at the marquee, this will be a Pimms Cocktail (or similar). We will also provide 50 bottles of wine for the tables (mix of Red, White and Rose) and also a glass of Prosecco for toasts.
Our premium nightclub dancing experience includes the following:-
- 16ft x 16ft Black and White Gloss Dancefloor
- 4ft by 8ft by 1ft high stage with black valance for the DJ
- Truss – set over the dance floor to hold the disco lighting
- Moving head lights and scanners
- 5KwPa to include speakers and amps
- Wireless microphone for speeches
- Smoke Machine
- DJ decks and mixer
- Top London Nightclub DJ – we will put you in contact with the DJ before the event so that you can discuss your music choices.
On the night there will be 4 event staff:-
- 1 x Event Manager – Doubles as Bar Manager – Will ensure your event runs smoothly from start to finish
- 2 x Bar staff
- Top London Club DJ
- The caterers will bring all their own staff to prepare and serve the food.
Site Clean Up:-
At the end of your party we will clear the bar equipment and turn all the equipment off. We will then shut the marquee up for the night and go to our hotel. On the Saturday morning our staff will remove the whole event. We will litter pick and sweep the site endeavouring to return it back to original condition. We will bag up all rubbish and remove it from site.
Marquee Build Schedule (provisional):-
- Thursday – Marquee Build
- Friday – Marquee and equipment install, test run all equipment and the check. You will have access to the Marquee all day to add any personal decoration
- Saturday – Your Wedding Day all day.
- Sunday – Equipment take out and site clean, Marquee knock down. Equipment removal.
We provide minimum disruption to your house or private property and ensure the most private of affairs tailored to your dreams and aspirations of a perfect day. Our Event Managers will be on hand from the Thursday prior to your wedding to ensure that all elements of the wedding run as smoothly as possible. We will liaise with any other suppliers leaving you to enjoy the day and ensure that all the clearing up is done on the day following the wedding. We will endeavour to return your garden to the
We provide a no hassle solution for your Wedding Reception. We will run your Reception from start to finish including providing Event Management support in the run up to your wedding day. You can leave everything up to us. Our package includes the marquee, catering, staffing, drink, insurance and site clear up. – Everything you need for a fantastic day. You just need to turn up, married, with your guests!
This Wedding Package based on 100 Guests is £15,000 inc VAT
What you need to get started:-
- A flat, grass lawn or field.
- Absolute minimum size for main marquee is 9m wide x 21m long (more is better)
- A date!
- A Partner!
What is not included:
Due to the personal nature of the following these items are not included in this package
- Flowers and Table Decorations
- Favours and name settings
- Chair Covers although we can arrange this if necessary
As all weddings are as individual as you are there are many ways we can ensure that your wedding is as special as you have always dreamed it to be. Here are a number of extras that can be added to your event to personalise it and make it special.
- Extra evening guests at £30 per head.
- Extra day guests at £125 per head – up to 150 Day Guests – after this we would need to reconfigure the Marquee.
- Red Carpet Entrance with Fairy lights and Flames and 3 Bays of Starcloth over the dancefloor – £1000
- Exterior Lighting, Acts, Entertainment, Bands Etc – Price dependant on availability and venue.
- Hard Flooring to prevent High heels sinking into the grass priced at £5/sqm
- Generator – if we are unable to run power from your house or venue location you will need to hire a generator. We can establish this when we come and visit your location. Approximately £360
- Clear Marquee Walls to let more light into your marquee. Great for days when your not sure what the weather is going to do. Approximately £60 per 3 metre wall section.