Fully Managed Wedding Marquee Package
This wedding package includes everything you will need for your wedding reception including the staff to run and manage the event, leaving you stress free and available to spend the time with your Friends and Family. With 20 years experience organising weddings and private parties Capability Events can be trusted to take full control of your special day.
How It Works:
Capability Events Ltd are able to take the stress out of your wedding reception planning with our simple process. All you need to do is get in touch and let us know the following: your date, location, rough guest numbers day/evening and a basic gist of what you are thinking off. Once you have chosen the look you would like for your wedding reception from our range of ideas, we will produce a bespoke quote for your wedding reception. At some point we will come and have a look at your garden and check that everything will work on the day. This is always no obligation and free of charge for yourself.
- Once we have agreed a layout and you have approved our quote, we will get on with organising your reception. You do not need to worry about anything! About4 -6 weeks before your wedding day we will be in touch to discuss the final details regarding timings and colour choices.
- Our experienced event crew will set up your Marquee and all your equipment for you a few days before your wedding, liaising with your florist and other suppliers to ensure that every element of your marquee wedding reception is built to your specification. We will be available for you to inspect the Marquee the day before the wedding.
- We will be onsite throughout your wedding day where one of our experienced Event Managers will run everything for you, including ensuring your all your suppliers are on track and have everything they need.
- After your event we will return and remove all the hired equipment and furniture, take down the Marquee and endeavour to return the site to its original condition leaving you to head off on honeymoon without any worries.
Every element of our packages are fully customisable for you to design your special wedding day. We know that one package isn’t going to suit everyone so please use this example as a starting point for your wedding and get in touch with any queries or for a bespoke quote.
EXAMPLE Managed Wedding Package for 100 Guests.
This example is based on:
- Guests – 100 Guests with room for up to 40 additional evening guests if required
- Event type – Wedding Reception – Full set up to include Marquees, Catering, Mobile Nightclub, Dancefloor, DJ, Furniture, Bar, Staff and Toilets.
To create a memorable wedding reception venue, in your back garden or desired location to celebrate your special occasion. To include Marquee Structures, Chill Out Area, Catering, Mobile Night Club, Bar, DJ, Power Distribution and Event Lighting and even all the Staff required – everything for a great event – including all the clearing up!
We specialise in creating fantastic parties. In describing your party design we find it helpful to “walk” clients through the party as if they were a guest. Starting as if they were arriving at the party and moving through each aspect until the end of the night.
Guests will arrive to your venue where they will walk down the Red Carpet to your Marquee Wedding Reception. We will create a real “wow” factor using flames and Eexterior lighting – this is not just any marquee, this is a Capability Events marquee! Flames and a Fairy Light Entrance will also ensure that your guests are welcomed to your wedding. If the weather is nice and you have the space we will welcome guests to have drinks on your lawn, if not we will serve welcome drinks in your Marquee.
A Clearspan Frame Marquee, as shown in the photos below, is our recommended Marquee Structure for a wedding reception and is the most suitable, however, other structures can be used as a supplementary structures or as your main structure.
- Our 9m wide x 21m long Clearspan Frame Marquees will form the main party marquee with space for the Bar, Dancefloor and DJ or Band and Dining Tables. The Marquee will have flat ivory lining on the walls and roof.
- The Marquee will carpeted in a colour of your choice. All carpet is brand new.
- One 6m x 6m Chinese Hat marquee will be joined to the main marquee as a reception / smoking marquee. This will also be carpeted and lit with fairy lights up the legs and across the roof.
If you are looking for something a bit different you could have one of the following Marquees as your Main Event Space. Please note that the costs for these are very very similar so these can be switched into the package with very little affect on the overall cost.
- 2 x 9m by 9m Dome Marquees, one for Dining area and 1 for and Chill out – Suitable for up to 90 Guests.
- Blue and White Little Big Top – 2 or 3 peak depending on Guest numbers.
- Stretch tent as an additional Chill out area – Not recommended as the main tent.
Furniture and Lighting within the Main Marquee:-
Through our experience at numerous weddings, events and parties over the years, chill out furniture makes a big difference to the event, giving guests somewhere to relax and sit comfortably during what can be quite a long celebration! Especially if you have some older relatives who don’t want to spend the whole night on the dancefloor!
As your guests arrive at your venue from the church or ceremony space, our staff will have had the champagne chilling and will serve drinks to your guests from Silver trays. If you prefer we can provide a delicious cocktail or mocktail to suit your wedding theme.
We will also open the bar for guests to get a range of other drinks if they wish.
We will liaise with your caterer to begin serving Canapes to your guests.
We will provide adequote speakers and a microphone for your speeches. The Event Manager will ensure that you have this to hand when you are ready for your speeches and the DJ will manage the sound levels so that even Aunty Dorris can hear you!
We will provide a Full Mobile Nightclub set up to ensure you can party the night away!
- 16ft x 16ft Black and White Dancefloor
- Stage with black valance for the DJ.
- Starcloth Roof sections – these create a twinkling sky over your dancefloor!
- DJ Booth
- Arch Tri lite truss – set over the dance floor
- Moving head lights and scanners
- 5KwPa to include speakers, bass bins and amps
- Wireless microphone for any speeches or performers
- DJ decks and mixer
- Top class Nightclub DJ – We would put you in touch with the DJ a couple of weeks before your party so you can have a chat about what music you like. All our DJ’s are tried and tested and guaranteed to ensure the party is great from start to finish!
Please speak to us about your requirements if you wish to have a band at your wedding – this is easy to accomodate and we have several event bands who are fantastic!
For a small additional cost the Dancefloor can be swapped for a LED Sparkling Dancefloor in Black or White for an extra special touch.
We will install a 6ft Gloss Downlit Bar in the main marquee with a mirrored back bar where the stock can be displayed. Behind the bar we will install a bespoke fast cooling double door fridge for the refrigeration of all your drinks to the perfect temperature.
We will provide all stock to run a full bar including a Premium range of spirits. We can also accommodate special requests and take care of all the table wine and water. We purchase the majority of stock from Booker on a sale or return basis and the wine from majestic giving you the option to go and taste the wine before your wedding.
The budget for alcohol is £15 per head plus VAT although this budget can be increased/decreased depending on your Wine/Champagne Choices.
We will provide 12m by 6m Catering Annexe to your Marquee which will be enough room for your caterers to prepare and cook your wedding breakfast. The choices for this are endless and we would be happy to recommend a range of caterers to provide this. All caterers will host a tasting session to ensure that you are happy with your menu choices.
We recommend a budget of £60 per head but this can be increased/decreased depending on your menu choices. This would include canapés and a 3 course meal.
We will also supply
- 10 Round Tables
- 100 Lime washed Chiavari Chairs
- 10 Trestle Tables for the caterer.
The caterer will normally supply your table linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware and your florist should be able to make your table decorations.
Will will liaise with the caterer regarding all logistics.
We will provide a 2+1 Luxury Toilet block for your guests, sited to the side of your marquee and lit after dark.
When we come to visit the site we can assess the house power suitability. For most events of this size power can be taken from the house. All our plugs and sockets are waterproof.
If necessary we can supply an additional generator to ensure there is enough power for your party.
- 1 x LPG Fired Heater . This is thermostatically controlled and will maintain the temperature inside the marquee.
Marquee Build Schedule for a Saturday Wedding (provisional):-
- Wednesday or Thursday – Marquee and equipment install, finish install, tidy up, run all equipment and check
- Thursday Afternoon or Friday – Marquee is available for you to decorate/add finishing touches
- Saturday – Your caterer will normally arrive some point in the morning and
- Sunday – Equipment take out and site clean, Marquee knock down
We provide a complete event management, no hassle solution for your event. We professionally run the entire party from start to finish. All you have to do is supply the guests and turn up ready to have a great night. You can leave everything up to us. Our package includes the marquee, staffing, insurance and site clear up. – Everything you need for a fantastic party.
All our events are bespoke and designed to suit each individual client. The above is an example of what we can do, it can be designed to suit you and your particular celebration. There is lots of other bits and pieces we can add to your event for that extra special touch, some of the most popular
- Garden Furniture and Patio Heaters so guests can relax and get away from the party in the garden without getting chilly!
- Silent Disco Headphones – if you are worried about the neighbours getting some rest after midnight switch to a silent disco and party all night!