Tennis Court Marquees- Utilise an Ideal Space for a Marquee
A highly practical and economic marquee that makes clever and attractive use of an existing flat surface.
Having a party on your tennis court might not be your first thought when it comes to having a marquee in your garden but it can provide the perfect surface for a great party – as indeed can any other large area of external hard-standing.
There’s no drilling, fixing, pegs or stakes: just water weights to hold these tennis court marquees in place. That means no damage to the tennis court or other hard surface. For corporate events these clever marquees can even be erected on an office car park.
Making the most of an existing hard surface
Tennis courts work well for any marquee party and they can also save you money as there’s no need to pay out for hard flooring. The overall surface area of a tennis court provides plenty of space that can comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests.
Holding an event on a tennis court allows you to have a drinks reception on the hard surface meaning ladies in heels won’t be sinking into soft grass. We also have ways of lighting tennis court marquees so that guests won’t even know that’s where they are! See an example party here.
Tennis Court Marquee Key Features:
- Create practical and spacious venues using an existing hard surface.
- Ideal for social and corporate events where you wish to accommodate up to 300 guests.
- Assembled using water weights so no damage to the ground.
- Save on costs as there’s no need to pay for hard flooring.
- Possibility of carpeting the entire court surface and leaving one side of the marquee open for a flowing, relaxed party.
- If the weather turns cooler later in the evening we can simply add a side panel to retain the warmth.
Marquees on tennis courts will need securing in some way but we normally do this by fixing them to points outside of the court or using water weights. Before we can quote you for your event we need to come for a no obligation visit to check that your venue is suitable. If you would like us to arrange this please contact us today.