What we did
Go for a great marquee with amazing lights and one of our mobile nightclubs, then complete the party experience with fantastic cocktails and delicious food to make your party really stand out.
A marquee is at the heart of any great party. It’s really important to get the right size for your event – too small and your guests will be cramped; too big and the atmosphere can be lost. From cool dome marquees, to huge frame marquees - we have it covered. All you need is a good sized space to put a marquee on – usually a garden, but tennis courts also make great spaces too – see how we build a marquee on a tennis court here.
Our caterers create delicious food options: from canapés and bowl food to full sit-down meals. Your guests can also enjoy traditional street food with freshly-made stone-baked pizzas and paella. All perfect for soaking up our delicious Capability cocktails! Get some catering ideas here.
Having great acts at your event adds the wow factor to your party. From top DJs and live bands to carnival dancers, magicians, stilt-walkers and fire eaters we have plenty of exciting options to keep your guests entertained.
Whatever theme you have in mind - we can make it happen. We are complete party planners so we offer a full service from design stage, through to running the event – we even clear up afterwards! To see more of the kinds of parties we run, have a look at our YouTube channel.
1. Set a date.
2. Make a rough guest list – this will give you your numbers.
3. Think about your theme – Will there be one? Plenty of parties don’t have a theme so don’t feel you need to make your party a fancy dress extravaganza. You might just want it to be super smart and polished. Although a great theme can really make your birthday the party of the year.
4. Decide on the type of party. Are you imagining a formal sit down event with guests seated at tables to eat, or are you looking for a more informal affair where guests have a drinks reception before moving to cocktails, dancing and street food? This affects the size of the marquees you will need. Sit down meals need roughly twice the marquee size compared to stand up parties.
5. Food – are you a canapés type person? Do you love a reception cocktail and nibbles before sitting down to a banquet, or do you prefer something more informal like bowl or street food?
6. Think about your entertainment – are you going to choose a band or a DJ, or perhaps both? Do you want to dance till dawn, or are you likely to crash and burn around 1am? Do you want entertainers to greet your guests for an extra wow factor? Perhaps a circus act or fire dancer?
Once you have thought about all this you are ready to talk to a party planner and to get started designing your perfect Luxury Party. Please get in touch, or request a quote – we’d love to hear from you.