Beautiful Canapés are a great way to start your event.
Great as stand alone catering, to start a great meal or instead of a starter. They enable your guests to mingle and chat during a drinks reception before they sit down to a main meal.
Canapés are so diverse – you can choose from hot or cold options and you can theme your Canapés with starter, main and desert options. You can even serve Extended Canapés – where it keeps coming in multiple courses for a couple of hours.
Here are a few examples of our more popular Canapés:-
Cocktail Party Canapés
- Oak Smoked Duck and Balsamic Berries on a Melba Croute with Rocket Leaves
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Roast Beef and Home Made Sharp Horseradish
- Sun Dried Tomato Tart with Goats Cheese Mousse and Crispy Basil
- Mediterranean Vegetables and Red Onion Chilli Jam on Sun Dried Tomato Toast
- Basil Sconelette topped with Smoked Salmon, Mascarpone and Pesto
- Seared Herb Crusted Tuna on a bed of Seaweed with Olive and Shallot Vinaigrette
Extended Canapés Menu Examples – Starter, Main and Desert
- Sesame infused Thai Fish cakes with Sweet Chili Jam.
- Home cured Gravad Lax and Mascarpone wrapped in Seaweed with Pink Peppercorn Dust and Fresh Dill.
- Smoked Trout with Wasabi, Sweet Apple & Fennel Salad.
- Lavender Shortbread with warm roasted slices of Lamb Fillet rolled in Garden Herbs topped with Quince.
- Chorizo, grilled Chicken, Crispy Sage Sticks
- Peppered Rare Fillet of Beef on Toasted Brioche with Red Onion Marmalde and Fresh Strawberry.
- Baby Brownies topped with Crème Fraiche and Morello Cherry Compote (Hot)
- Baby Lemon Meringue Pies
- Almond Biscotti with Dolcelatte and Fresh Strawberry
Just serving Canapes? Concerned your guests are not going to have enough to eat?
Consider serving some of the following Finger Foods, served just like canapes but these are more substantial.
- Proscuito and Creamy Mascarpone on a Basil Sconelette with Cracked Black Pepper
- Aromatic Duck Spring Rolls with Hoi Sin Sauce
- Mini Steak Sandwich with Sun Blushed Tomato
- Wild Mushroom Parmier with Creamed Goats Cheese and Black Olives
- Warm Shot of Apple and Plum Crumble
- Mini Crepes filled with Apple and Calvados Compote topped with Maple Syrup
Still not enough for you? Think about moving up to our Gourmet Bowl Food.