A beautiful bar to round off a beautiful day
The Best Wedding Bars For Your Special Day
A Professional Bar & Staff Makes a Big Difference To Your Big Day
Alongside the car and flowers, a fully functioning professional bar with experienced bar staff is another great service to give your wedding the luxury feel. Many clients see our bars and want our service at their wedding to add to the overall atmosphere of their special day, so there’s one less thing to worry about!
We organise dozens of weddings, parties and events every year, so we are very experienced in what works on your big day – and what doesn’t. We are capable of handling all the drink aspects of your wedding, or just supplying the equipment. Please contact Ben, Nick or Kate on 01737 652064 to discuss all your individual requirements.
We are flexible to your requirements, but the Wedding Bar services we provide basically fall into Three Options.
How to choose a bar for your wedding
Before your ask for a quote gather the following information – it will make it all so much easier!
- Date. We need to make sure our equipment and staff are available
- Venue. Not only location, but whether it is in a Marquee or inside
- How many guests are you having for the day and then extras in the evening?
- Consider the 3 Options below and choose the one that best suits your requirements.
- Contact Ben, Nick or Kate on 01737 652064… to find out more and check availability
Wedding Bar with Chill Out Furniture
Option 1 – Hire the Wedding Bar Only
You could hire just the bar from us – and your caterers would run the bar.
- Who option 1 is for:-
- Weddings who want a great look, but want to run the bars themselves.
- You hire the bar from us this can include:-
- Bar Front Hire (several styles)
- Back Bar Hire with built in fridges
- Then your caterers or local pub runs the bar for you on your wedding day
Wedding Bar ready to go with Pimms as the Reception Drink
Option 2 – Hire Us To Provide Everything Except The Stock
You can hire the bar, glassware and staff for your Wedding Bar from us – and you provide the stock (we can provide you with a shopping list)
- Who option 2 is for:-
- Weddings who want a great look, but don’t want to run the bars themselves.
- You hire the bar, glassware and staff from us.
- If you require it, we provide you with a drinks and sundries shopping list.
- On the day we install the bar, take delivery of your stock and run the bar for you.
- This bar can operate as a free bar to guests or as a Pay Bar where you profit from the drink sales
- Or a combination of free and paid.
- You will need to supply the change for the tills. We just run the bar for you.
- With this option we take a flat fee for the hire of equipment and staff. You take the cash from the bar sales.
Champagne Wedding Reception
Option 3 – Hire Capability Events To Do It All For You
You can hire the bar, glassware, staff and buy the stock from us at Cash and Carry prices – on sale or return.
- Who option 3 is for:-
- Weddings wanting the best look and to have everything done for them.
- You choose one of our great bars
- We then provide everything you need for a great bar service at your wedding.
- We supply Bar Staff, Mixologists and Cocktail flair bar staff.
- We source your drinks and create your bespoke cocktails
- Drinks are served free to your guests
Wedding Bar at a beautiful wedding
Pay Bars at Weddings
You may feel that having a Pay Bar at your wedding may be a great way of saving some money, whilst also getting a great looking feature and professional service for your day.
However, we are sorry to say in our experience, a Pay Bar at a wedding takes very little money. After guests have had a champagne reception and some free wine with the meal it is quite rare that we take enough money across the bar to cover our costs of transport, labour and licence application.
Unfortunately we have to charge for our service at a wedding.
Please look upon our bars as a fantastic looking addition to your wedding and in effect you are paying for that look and our professional service.
For more help or to get your questions answered about booking the right Mobile Bar Service for your wedding, contact Ben, Nick or Kate on 01737 652064… for our free, no obligation advice…
We both wanted to say a big thank you for your hard work in making the alcohol side of things run smoothly at the wedding. So many people commented on how nice it looked and how good your staff were. We would not hesitate in using you again or recommending you – you were all great – Justine and Craig Roden